Brazilian Seed Company

Venez discuter dans ce forum, consacré aux breeder, de vos expériences en lien avec leur travail, passion, objectifs, nouveautés et projets.

Modérateur : Groupe [SB] & [SR]

Ninjah

Brazilian Seed Company

#1 Message non lu par Ninjah »

Brazilian Seed Company
Pays : Brésil

Année : 1991

Description :

Le but principal de BSC est d'aider et de fournir les patients utilisant de la marijuana à des fins médicales à l'aide d'informations de qualité pour une meilleure culture et une variété médicinale adaptée a chaque et toute maladie . Nous avons présenté nos souches médicinales dans des concours dédiés aux patients utilisant de la marijuana , pour prouver l'efficacité de chacune de nos souches .

Ce sujet n’a rien à voir avec un S.A.V et aucun message à caractère commercial ne sera admis

leMarcel
Membre des FCF
Membre des FCF

Re: Brazilian Seed Company

#2 Message non lu par leMarcel »

Luiz vient de mettre un terme à la BSC :cry:
Today BSC will be deleted. This is the end of a work of over 10 yrs that I've started to help out mj patients but at the end only a few people were being helped by my work which I did with a lot of pleasure and I'm pretty down and sad that BSC has to die because of some bad issues and the lack of interest by the nowadays so called growers at the cannabis scenario.
Merci, Thanks, Danke, Arrigato, Obrigado
Good bye to everyone.

Sodome

#3 Message non lu par Sodome »

Vraiment dommage , mais comme il le dit lui même trop peu de gens sont interessés par ce genre de strains , c'est comme ça .

leMarcel
Membre des FCF
Membre des FCF

#4 Message non lu par leMarcel »

C'est clair qu'il y avait de la pure landrace de compet' :petard:
Landraces bresiliennes :

Manga Rosa from Bahia - Brazil (the landrace mother of White Widow)
Manga Rosa: Pure brazilian sativa from the 70s, a classical around here and all the country too. Never was hybridised. Very nice and long lasting high, natural high for clean cerebral activity, delicious taste and bouquet of sweet mango fruit, fat long fox tail buds full of resin with orange to light red hairs. Grows as a main stem with full of side branches, better growing outdoor but indoor does fine too.
She perfoms well indoor but she tends to produce full side branches and this isn´t great when you don't have much space to crowd them together. Doesn't need much of attention and care, keep her very well irrigated with balanced nutrients and sufficient nitrogen when flowering, big fat and long buds should be expected. This strain maybe be related to Angola Red because of their similiarities.
Indoor/Outdoor/greenhouse
Heigh: 2 mts
flowering: 12weeks potency: medium flavour: mango to citrus yield: 300grms per square mt

Brazilian Green (a.k.a Original Green) from Pernambuco - Brazil
Type Pure Sativa
Origin Brazil, Colombia
This is the real green one even her crystal should turn green, in the pic below she is not at full bloom but you could see her green tones. Great taste that reminds sweet peppermint, great mellow high, nice long fluffy buds, good yielder, as longer flowering as any good sativa. Her origins: Colombia and northeast of Brazil.
This strain is very popular in São Paulo, Santos and in Santo André because of its beautiful color, great taste, sticky buds and long lasting sativa high. Named as Green for many and sometimes Colombian Green, sometimes Pernambuco Green too.
Indoor/Outdoor/greenhouse
Height: 2 mts
Yield: 300 grms
flowering: 12 weeks potency: medium to strong flavour: green

Cabeça de Nego (the true one Bahia Black Head) from Bahia - Brazil
flowering: 14-16weeks potency: medium flavour: sweet like honey yield: 500grms per square mt

Red Sativa from Pernambuco - Brazil
flowering: 14-16weeks potency: medium flavour: orange yield: 600grms per square mt

Aracaju Red (direct from the source in Sergipe- NE of Brazil) from Aracaju -Brazil
flowering: 14-16weeks potency: medium to weak flavour: green tea yield: 500grms per square mt

Landraces colombiennes :

Colombian Gold (Santa Marta land race sativa) :
Maybe a indica/sativa hybrid with exotic taste of spicy skunk. Takes 6 months to finalize but worth because her power of seduction is very big. Her buds turn golden when dried properly, lots of aroma and a stable medicinal effect. She grows as a main stem with few side branches, finalizing with a main and huge cola.
Outdoor/indoor/greenhouse
Heigh: 2mts.
Flowering: 9 to 10 weeks
Yield: 450grms

Colombian Black :
a main stem growing structure with huge fat bud in the centre, dark leaves and spicy scent, good resin formation but very long flowering period, last time my Black Colombian took 12 months to finalize (seed to bud).
Heigh: 1,60mts
Flowering: 16-18 weeks
yield: 250 grms per square mt.

Punta Roja: a main stem growing structure same as Black Col. but her main bud isn´t so fat but thinner than, light green leaves and sweet scent, medium resin formation and long flowering period just as Black but faster than Black Colombian. Punta Roja takes 14 weeks in the flowering circle..
Heigh: 1,60mts
Flowering: 14 weeks
yield: 200 grms per square mt.

Landraces mexicaines :

Oaxacan Gold (Highland mexican sativa)& Acapulco Gold

Oaxacan Gold is a little bit stronger than Acapulco, I think that both are similar but Oaxacan lasts longer than Acapulco Gold

Lemon Verde : Lemon Verde came to me from Paraguai bricked grass some years ago, I´ve got astonished to recognise it as Verde from Mexico.
Maybe is variation of it because it isn´t so strong than I was expecting but it´s very nice to smoke with a nice happy high.

Autres landraces:

Sabre Sativa (a hairy land race sativa from Paraguai full of resin glands, verdinasi)

Chocolate Sativa (pure sativa of extreme potency a.k.a Chiba) from Bolivia

Bulgarian Gypsy Sativa from Hungary and other places near around because they were brought by gypsy people.

Zamal from French La Reunion island

Hybrides :

Chemo Jack (UBC Chemo X Jack Herrer)
My Chemo Jack hybrid is very strong, she won in 2003 first place at a medicinal cannabis contest in Oregon U.S. being compared as good as Romulan Chemo. She will do the trick for sure.
super power nuggets, this one devastate any one, indeed aniquilator, good for rheumatism and intense pain, the especie Chemo was elaborated by a Canadian University in research handing terminal cancer patients. Its performance well as a medium bush with big buds with high concentration of THC.
Heigh: 1mt.
Flowering: 9 weeks.
Yield: 130grms.

Electric Smoke (Col.Gold X Manga Rosa)
My Electric Smoke is a prodigy son or I may say daughter, she is a cross of my best Manga Rosa mom with Col. Gold father, very nice cross, one of my best hybrids, very nice long but compact buds, full of orange hairs. Skunky scent, long lasting high, very good energetic high. She grows well under all conditions in or outdoor.
Flowering: 9 weeks
Heigh: 1,3 mts
Yield: 150 grms

Redman Skunk (super skunk x thai backcross thai)
This hybrid isn´t my work but from my dearest friend Preservation Dude R.I.P. and he gave me permission to use and sell his creation. He used a great mother of Super Skunk and crossed with Thai (highland thai) and backcrossed with Thai again giving to this hybrid a strong Thai characteristics.
Heigh: 1,3 mts
Yield: 400 g
Flowering: 9-10 weeks

Tropical Treat Special (Colombian Gold X Colombian Jack X Haze X Skunk#1)
Special edition of TT, confere her pedigree: Colombian Gold, Colombian Jack, Haze Special and Skunk#1.
Outdoor/Indoor/Greenhouse
Heigh: 1,50mts
Flowering: 9 to 11 weeks
Yield: 400grms and expect more than one flowering per plant easily

Diesel Power(Sour Diesel X Col.Gold)
This cross was made in 2005 with a good mom of NY Diesel fathered by Colombian Gold adding to Diesel flavour, skunk scent and vigorous growing, fast vegetative stage and exceptional resin production.
Heigh: 1 mt
Flowering: 10 weeks
Yield: 250 grms per square meter

Colombian 13 (G13 X Colombian Gold)
This is my version of the Cup Winner Love Portion #9. Good all around, strong kick ass high, lovely taste and scent.
Hard nugget buds, fast flowering and resistant to mold.
Heigh: 1 mt
Yield: 300 g

Lemon Mellow: For those seeking for a fast citrus sativa kind which can be grown indoors with the best results of yielding versus flowering time. Her genetics are female C4 x male Brazilian Lemon preservating her sativa characteristics of though provoking with a hint of sedative indica making this cross a badass lemon skunky strain. To get a stable strain she has been crossed two times with pure land race Brazilian Lemon. Her C4 mother has a nice sweet berry flavor that combined very well to the citrus flavor from Braz.Lemon. She develops very well but doesn´t get too tall without long but compact buds.
Outdoor growing is making easy with Lemon Mellow and indoor might be as well as without needing to control heigh.
She will perfom well indoor because of her C4 background. Loves a well balanced nutrients during vegetative stage and lots of during flowering period.
Flowering: 8 weeks
Heigh: 1,30mts
Yeild: 600grms
Taste: sweet lemon to citrus
Odour: medium

Early Girl: 80% indica / 20% sativa, the sweet flavor of this Indica is going to conquer anyone that choose her, this is a very early especie which develops a central stem with few lateral branches or none, she performances well any place with accelerated production of powerful light green buds full of resin. She produces buds quickly but she doesnt grow a lot producing resin in large scale.
Heigh: 1 to 1,5 mts
Flowering: 8 weeks
Yield: 180grms.

Early Green: Across between Early Girl and the Green from Sao Paulo, producing a strong hybrid plant of quick growth and anticipated flowering for a sativa dominant (60%sat./40% ind.) Long green buds with orange or brown hairs (depends on how is cultivated). She will develops well under any circunstances with buds that turn purple when temperature drops.
Heigh: 1,70
Yield: 250 grms.

Early Chemo: Early girl male X Chemo female. E.G. brings flowering time of Chemo down without loosing resin production. Pink to brown hairs and floral smell, a nice plant which grows well in any circumstances.
Very good one for Chemo lovers that don´t want to wait too much to get Chemo buds.
Excellent outdoor performance, indoor will be an easy one to grow but with low yield.
This is a stabilized strain which grows fast, flowers fast than pure Chemo.
One of my favorites, very nice floral smell, awesome buzz.
Indoor/outdoor/greenhouse
Height: 70 to 80 cm
Flowering: 8 to 9 weeks
Outdoor yield: 200grms.
Indoor: 100grms
Compact buds, compact plant, short internode spacing. Lack of Side branching.

Green Medicine: Early Green X White Rhino. Bred for medicinal usage without loosing taste, nice smell and even better taste. Easier to grow than White Rhino and finishing earlier too. Very long lasting effect. Snow buds.
Heigh: 1,30 mts
Flowering: 8 to 10 weeks
Yield: 300 grms

Super Green: Early Green (Brazilian Green mom X Early Girl) fathered by Jack Herer. This cross was made to increase resin production of Early Green but smelling very different from Early Green remembering toilet soap and with delicious tasting of watering the mouth.
She doesn't stretch and grow as a main stem with few branches and solid, long but rounded and resinated fat buds with exhilarating smell of incense or wormwood.
Heigh: 1 mt.
Yield: 250grms.
Flowering: 9 weeks.

Sweet Hash Sativa (early green x white rhyno x haze)
Some time ago, maybe in 1998 I crossed my Brazilian Green sativa mom with a handsome father of Early Girl creating then Early green I very nice sativa/indica hybrid. So I used Early Green to cross with White Rhyno father originating then Green Medicine and Green Medicine was fathered by Haze original giving to this indica hybrid a sativa phenotype and tons of THC glands making this plant a good source for hash making.
Height: 1,5 mt
Yield: 450 g
Flowering: 11 weeks

sto

#5 Message non lu par sto »

wé j'ai qq packs en stock mais bon .... :roll: ... finiront peut etre dans la cage aux oiseaux :petard:

:jesors:

MASH
Membre des FCF
Membre des FCF

#6 Message non lu par MASH »

il m'a envoyer un mail aujourd'hui avec une liste de stock dispo et les prix... les fin de stock?

Brazilian Green
Mota Mortal
Colombian Black
Lemon Skunk
Sweet Hash Sativa
Electric Smoke

The price is 70 euros for 12 seeds or 80 dollars.

MASH
Membre des FCF
Membre des FCF

#7 Message non lu par MASH »

quelqu'un aurai plus d'info sur la red sativa ?
BSC Fritzman à moi 14:23 (Il y a 7 heures)

I have lost the informations about that old strains and I can´t remeber well about it. sorry buddy
:roll:

banjo
Nouveau membre
Nouveau membre

#8 Message non lu par banjo »

Hello Mash,

Fin de stock malheureusement oui, il n'y a qu'à voir l'augmentation des prix de ses seeds...

MASH
Membre des FCF
Membre des FCF

#9 Message non lu par MASH »

Ok pour la fin de stock; et pour les informations sur la Brazilian Red Sativa qu'il vendait il fut un temps ? il a perdu les infos; un de vous à ça?

MASH
Membre des FCF
Membre des FCF

#10 Message non lu par MASH »

elle n'ont pas l'air 100% sativa (voir pas sativa du tout lol) en tout cas... bizarre pour les 14 semaines de flo annoncé (seul infos que j'ai trouver je ne sais plus ou... ici peut-être :) )

;-p

#11 Message non lu par ;-p »

This is the last Xtmas Special offer. You get 15 seeds for 50 euros, where you can choose 3 strains with 5 seeds each or not. Promotion available until 12-12-11 or until the stock lasts.
The web page is deleted now. Only way to contact BSC is at:
bscorder@hushmail.com
no other email available.

Seed amounts updated 23-10-11
Manga Rosa finished
Angola Red finished
Morrocos 3 packs
Aracaju Red only 1
Cabeca de Nego only 1 pack
Black Colombian 5 packs left
Punta Roja finished
Zamal 4 packs left
Celestial Temple Sativa 7 packs left
Electric Smoke ( Manga Rosa X Colombian Gold) 8 packs left
Lemon Skunk ( Brazilian Lemon x Skunk #1)12 packs left
Sweet Hash Sativa ( Green Medicine X White Rhyno X Kong Haze)5
packs left
Armageddon 15 packs

Merry Green Xtmas to all of you. many thanks for your support, love and care.
Peace
L.

The price for 12 seeds are 70 euros and the offer of 4 seeds of 4 strains for 100 euros is still on, the payment accepted is Paypal using this account there: bscordering@hotmail.com
or you can send Western Union Mtcn code or RIA or Xoom.

Thanks

Cheers

L.Fritzman
Faudrait savoir au niveau des prix, y en a un qui est vachement plus intéressant que l'autre... :mrgreen:

Si ça peut en intéresser certains... ;)

;-p

#12 Message non lu par ;-p »

BSC a l'air "de retour"... ;)
Enjoy some new photos of the newest strain Armageddon at:
www.brazilianseedcompany.webs.com

Thanks

Cheers

L.Fritzman

Répondre